Disaster Preparedness Center

Are You Ready For A Natural Disaster?

Today, weather forecasters and environmental experts are reporting, from here on in, we will be experiencing more powerful, extreme weather trends each year. These events are expected to wreak havoc on communities throughout the U.S., now and in the future.

It is critical that you and your family are prepared for “The Big One,” whatever that large disaster that may be. Whether that event is an earthquake, a flood, a wildfire or anything in between, it’s all about preparation. An evacuation notice can happen in a moment’s notice, so United Agencies wants you to be ready ahead of time!

Click below to learn more about how to stay safe and protected:

Wildfire Prevention Resources

With the recent influx of wildfires in California, and the yearly threat of more fires increasing,  we have provided a thorough section of resources to help you with your fire preparedness. 


Fire insurance covers a policyholder against fire loss or damage from many sources. Sources include fires brought about by electricity, such as faulty wiring and explosion of gas, as well as those caused by lightning and natural disasters.  Bursting and overflowing of a water tank or pipes may also be covered by the policy.


Earthquake insurance is a form of property insurance that pays the policyholder in the event of an earthquake that causes damage to the property. Most ordinary homeowners insurance policies do not cover earthquake damage.  Most earthquake insurance policies feature a high deductible, which makes this type of insurance useful if the entire home is destroyed, but not useful if the home is merely damaged. Rates depend on location and the probability of an earthquake loss.


Flood insurance protects property owners from water damage to the structure and contents of their property. Typical hazard insurance policies do not cover flooding, the occupant must purchase a separate policy for protection against flood damage. For properties in high-risk areas, lenders sometimes require mortgaged homeowners to carry flood insurance to protect the structure. It is up to the homeowner whether to purchase additional coverage for the property’s contents, such as furniture and clothing.

For Accident Reporting CLICK HERE

Pin It on Pinterest

Share This