Have You Had An Insurance Checkup Lately?
In light of recent events happening around the globe, many people are concerned about the future and how we protect ourselves and our families moving forward. Today, it’s more important than ever to review your current insurance policies. In fact, a United Agencies representative can perform a comprehensive insurance review for you quickly and efficiently. Insurance reviews are free of charge, and can offer valuable insights as to how well you’re protected, and where you can improve your coverage.
Review questions include the following:
- Have you ever considered increasing your deductibles to lower your premium?
- Are all licensed drivers living in your house listed on your policy?
- Have you installed any audio / video equipment in your car since purchasing it?
- Do you have any teenage children who will be getting licensed within the next year?
- Do you own recreational vehicles such as boats, motorbikes, ATV’s, golf carts, or dune buggies?
- Have you installed a burglar or smoke alarm in your house since you first insured it?
- Have you purchased any expensive jewelry, artwork, antiques, high-end cameras, silverware or collectibles that exceed $2500.00?
- Do you own firearms or weapons that you store in the house or at another location?
- When was the last time you received a quote for Earthquake or Flood Insurance?
- Have you done any remodeling or added any additions to your house in the recent past?
- Has your job changed, or are you working from home?
- Do you do any day care or babysitting services at your home?
- Do you rent any part of your home to other people on a permanent basis?
- Do you own any undeveloped property or land at any other location?
- Do you own a vacation home, beach house, or any type of second home?
- Do you have any domestic employees who work for you more than 2 hours a week?
- Have you added a swimming pool since you last reviewed your insurance?
- Have you acquired a dog since you purchased your insurance?
- Would you be interested in protecting your assets by purchasing an Umbrella Liability Policy that extends your Liability limits to $1,000,000 or higher?
If you have answered “Yes” to any one of these questions, there is no better time to assess your insurance policies for better protection and coverage. Contact a United Agencies representative today. Agents are standing by ready to help!
Ready to Re-evaluate Your Insurance Policies?
Our agents are happy to be of assistance.