Is It Time for an Insurance Checkup? United Agencies Can Help
Spring is a great time of year to refresh and renew nearly everything in our surroundings. But, “cleaning house” isn’t solely limited to getting rid of unwanted things at home or in the office. Remember to refresh your financial house! Reviewing your insurance needs should be at the top of your list.
These days, most people are particularly concerned about their future. Protecting family and finances is a number one priority for nearly everyone, and that means an insurance checkup can save you on cost, while extending your coverage.
A United Agencies representative can perform a comprehensive insurance review for you quickly and efficiently. Insurance reviews are free of charge, and can offer valuable insights as to how well you’re protected, and where you can improve your coverage.
We hope you will take a moment to read through some important questions that will help us to help you evaluate your current insurance needs:
- Are you driving more, now that the world is opening back up?
- Have you ever considered increasing your deductibles to lower your premium?
- Are all licensed drivers living in your house listed on your policy?
- Have you installed any audio / video equipment in your car since purchasing it?
- Do you have any teenage children who will be getting licensed within the next year?
- Do you own recreational vehicles such as boats, motorbikes, ATV’s, golf carts, or dune buggies?
- Have you installed a burglar or smoke alarm in your house since you first insured it?
- Have you purchased any expensive jewelry, artwork, antiques, high-end cameras, silverware or collectibles that exceed $2500.00?
- Do you own firearms or weapons that you store in the house or at another location?
- When was the last time you received a quote for Earthquake or Flood Insurance?
- Have you done any remodeling or added any additions to your house in the recent past?
- Has your job changed, or are you working from home?
- Do you do any day care or babysitting services at your home?
- Do you rent any part of your home to other people on a permanent basis?
- Do you own any undeveloped property or land at any other location?
- Do you own a vacation home, beach house, or any type of second home?
- Do you have any domestic employees who work for you more than 2 hours a week?
- Have you added a swimming pool to your home since your last insurance checkup?
- Have you acquired a dog since you purchased your insurance?
- Would you be interested in protecting your assets by purchasing an Umbrella Liability Policy that extends your Liability limits to $1,000,000 or higher?
If you have answered “Yes” to any one of these questions contact us today!
Get Your Free Insurance Evaluation Now!
Agents are standing by ready to help.