Webinar, Dec. 15th: Are You Prepared? 2022 OSHA Recordkeeping Submission is Here!
Webinar Sponsored by United Agencies Insurance
Please join us on Wednesday, December 15, 2021 at 11:00AM (PST) for a very important webinar entitled: Are You Prepared? 2022 OSHA Recordkeeping Submission is Here!
The vast majority of employers MUST now submit their injury data directly to the Department of Labor annually. Those who don’t comply face extensive fines and comprehensive CAL/OSHA inspections.
Employers may start submitting on the first of the new year and have until March 2nd, 2022 to comply.
- Are you preparing your data now?
- Are you aware of the changes to this year’s submission rules?
- Are you including COVID-19 cases?
- Are you submitting for the correct locations?
- Could you be over-reporting…or under-reporting?
- Do you know your DART rate and why that matters to CAL/OSHA?
- Do you know what “red flag” data may trigger an inspection?
- Are you aware this data will be going public?
You don’t want to miss this webinar!
About Our Speaker
Dustin Boss, creator of OSHAlogs.com, will explain these rules in detail and how to best prepare your organization for this year’s submission.
We will also provide an overview of OSHAlogs.com, a dynamic OSHA recordkeeping and injury intelligence platform to help you comply with these new requirements. Best of all, those who attend will receive free access to this software as a gift from UA Insurance!
To register, please click the button below.
You may also Download a .PDF Detailing the Webinar Event Here.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. For any issues or questions contact Sarah Prince via Email. We hope you will attend!
Webinar brought to you by United Agencies via Zoom
Want to Sign Up for Future Webinar Events?
A team member will be happy to add you to our sign-up list!